Remote Work Life is all about helping you on your journey to work on purpose…So if you feel like you’re stuck in a rut, you hate your boss and your job’s getting you down listen up.
Enter happiness expert, best selling author and inspirational trainer Andy Cope who specialises in inspiring people to be more positive, motivated and brilliant.
He’s also a PhD and sought after speaker in the science of happiness and positive psychology whose aims to blaze a new, non-academic trail that is totally rooted in real life.
During this eye-opening coaching session, he describes the origins of our negative thoughts and explains why ‘job satisfaction’ won’t make you happy and what you need to do instead. Join me and Andy to kick your fears into touch so you can begin to clear your mind for the journey ahead.
- The origins of our negative thoughts
- Why ‘job satisfaction’ won’t make you happy and what you need instead
- Why SMART goals are uninspiring and what to aim for instead that will give you drive and vigour
- How to find a career with purpose and what positive people do
- Habits of moody people that you might recognise
- How your negativity can impact those closest to you and how to tackle negativity to inspire those around you
- How to retrain your brain to be positive
Calling all working parents, freedom seekers and digital nomads… Are you sceptical about adverts for work-from-home opportunities and desperate to find legitimate work-from-anywhere opportunities (that aren’t MLM or plain scammy) so you can earn an income to balance family, life and career?
Or do you want to join a business that allows you to work from anywhere so that you have the flexibility and freedom to escape your 9-5 cubicle and create the lifestyle that you’ve always dreamed of?
Is commuting a big struggle which leaves you feeling as though great opportunities to build a meaningful career are always out of your reach?
Maybe you feel isolated and want to meet more people who work remotely so you can share ideas and make friends so you’re not ‘out there’ on your own.
The Remote Work-Life Community shows you how to rise above the intense competition to access flexible, location-independent opportunities. Join our Facebook group here
And then join me at remote work life.