I had a great conversation with the CPO of Chili Piper, Alina Vandenberghe who started her entrepreneurial journey in high school selling lipstick She’s a true inspiration to parents everywhere because she’s balancing motherhood and running two businesses!!
She says that entrepreneurship fits her like a glove and I totally agree because she's endured challenges to reach the pinnacle of her career and create products that solve important problems. Alina said “I founded Chili Piper that boosts buyer engagement for cool companies like Airbnb, Twillio, Eventbrite and thousands of others. I am also Co-founder at GipsyBot where we're building the first intelligent, AI powered todo list” And you can bet there’s much more to come from Alina and Chili Piper so I recommend listening to her story on the remote work life podcast.
listen & watch
Subscribe To Content
- How she got into tech from an early age to eventually become CPO and Founder of two tech businesses
- About her career journey and how she developed an affinity to entrepreneurship
- About her life growing up in communist Romania and the drivers that spurred her to start her first business while at school
- How she escaped her corporate 9-5 career and discovered that she was an entrepreneur
- The steps she went through to figure out her natural talents and passion
Meet Your Host: Alex Wilson-Campbell
I’m the Founder of Remote Work Life and a Hiring Strategist, Digital Marketer, Remote Worker Mentor. I'm also a family man, and want to share what I’ve learned about remote over the last 10 years. I launched my first remote venture back in 2009 when I created a career development portal that attracted advertising clients such as Sony, BBC, MI5 and The National Archive and helped hundreds of job seekers with their career choices.
Note: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I receive a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
Chili Piper's Main Website
Alina Vandenberghe On LinkedIn
Download The Transcript
Join Thousands Of Listeners
Click The Button To The Right To Join Thousands Of Listeners Who Are Getting Tips On How To Work Remotely From Experts, CEOs And Entrepreneurs