Checkout my much-anticipated interview with the CEO of Panda Strike, Dan Yoder. He has over thirty years of experience in all aspects of the software business, ranging from building teams to distributed architecture to business development.
Dan also has nearly a decade of experience in building and leading remote development teams. He believes that diversity and inclusivity in technology is a strength and a moral imperative and in this wide-ranging interview you'll discover he's POV on team building and how to overcome challenges to thrive in the remote world.
listen & watch
- How he’s building his distributed team and the calibre of clients Panda Strike serves
- How he looks out for keeps the team on track and engaged with
- A subtle technique Panda Strike used in their job ad to attract candidates who value diversity
- Overcoming challenges of hiring developers
- Flipping the interview process to empower the candidate to open up and spark their interest
Meet Your Host: Alex Wilson-Campbell
I’m the Founder of Remote Work Life and a Hiring Strategist, Digital Marketer, Remote Worker Mentor. I'm also a family man, and want to share what I’ve learned about remote over the last 10 years. I launched my first remote venture back in 2009 when I created a career development portal that attracted advertising clients such as Sony, BBC, MI5 and The National Archive and helped hundreds of job seekers with their career choices.
Note: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I receive a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
Panda Strike's Main Website
Dan Yoder On LinkedIn
Download The Transcript
Join Thousands Of Listeners
Click The Button To The Right To Join Thousands Of Listeners Who Are Getting Tips On How To Work Remotely From Experts, CEOs And Entrepreneurs