Are you trying to figure out what separates the good remote companies from the not so good? Or, are you wondering what’s it’s like to work for a fully remote business. Maybe you’re wondering which opportunities suit you you’re not having success with your applications.
Remote Hero Darcy tells us how she made her dreams -of traveling while working - come true by positioned herself to transition into remote a remote career path. HINT: she didn’t use a job board. And she reveals some of the crucial tools - many remote companies use - that could help you stand out when applying for a remote position.
listen & watch
- How Darcy went from little or no remote work experience to secure a management role
- How she and her team stay connected and build a community to keep loneliness at bay
- The benefits of being a working nomad and tips on how to build your personal network
- Fundamental skills for modern remote workers and a surprising personal quality that might help you to ‘break down’ cultural boundaries
- How to deter companies that hire remote workers and keys things to do to improve your chances of success
Meet Your Host: Alex Wilson-Campbell
I’m the Founder of Remote Work Life and a Hiring Strategist, Digital Marketer, Remote Worker Mentor. I'm also a family man, and want to share what I’ve learned about remote over the last 10 years. I launched my first remote venture back in 2009 when I created a career development portal that attracted advertising clients such as Sony, BBC, MI5 and The National Archive and helped hundreds of job seekers with their career choices.
Note: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I receive a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
TaxJar's Main Website
Darcy Boles On LinkedIn
Download The Transcript
Join Thousands Of Listeners
Click The Button To The Right To Join Thousands Of Listeners Who Are Getting Tips On How To Work Remotely From Experts, CEOs And Entrepreneurs