Michelle is a CEO, digital nomad, online business expert and trail blazer who travels the world working online in the Virtual Assistant Industry. She has been able to create and scale a successful six figure business from the ground up whilst creating a happy values aligned team. All of this while raising a family! Want to find out how?
listen & watch
- What she does to figure out what’s right for her and her family
- The components and crucial ingredients of a successful career
- Why it’s important to be passionate about your chosen career path
- Working around family and children: How to balance a productive career whilst raising a family
- Tips on working remotely and organising daily work schedules around family
- Skills that are in demand right now and how to quickly apply them in the real world
- The most important question you need to consider before you change careers
Meet Your Host: Alex Wilson-Campbell
I’m the Founder of Remote Work Life and a Hiring Strategist, Digital Marketer, Remote Worker Mentor. I'm also a family man, and want to share what I’ve learned about remote over the last 10 years. I launched my first remote venture back in 2009 when I created a career development portal that attracted advertising clients such as Sony, BBC, MI5 and The National Archive and helped hundreds of job seekers with their career choices.
Note: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I receive a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
Virtual Miss Friday Website
Michelle Dale On LinkedIn
Download The Transcript
Join Thousands Of Listeners
Click The Button To The Right To Join Thousands Of Listeners Who Are Getting Tips On How To Work Remotely From Experts, CEOs And Entrepreneurs