Nick Francis is a Remote CEO Hero of the highest order and has had an integral role in moulding Help Scout into one of the very best, fully-remote, value-based businesses on the planet. Nick and his team have built a multi-million dollar, work-from-anywhere business with an awesome culture at its heart. During this session he shares great tips on the importance of understanding a business's culture to find aligned opportunities and feel like you're part of a team.
listen & watch
- Benefits and challenges of working remotely and who it might and might not suit
- The most important skills to thrive in a remote environment and a key value that makes remote work, work
- How to thrive in a remote culture: contrasting cultures in co-located and remote businesses
- How Help Scout has built a diversity of thought and a thriving ‘players-first’ culture
- The Help Scout hiring and on-boarding process
- Tips on how you can optimise your productivity
Meet Your Host: Alex Wilson-Campbell
I’m the Founder of Remote Work Life and a Hiring Strategist, Digital Marketer, Remote Worker Mentor. I'm also a family man, and want to share what I’ve learned about remote over the last 10 years. I launched my first remote venture back in 2009 when I created a career development portal that attracted advertising clients such as Sony, BBC, MI5 and The National Archive and helped hundreds of job seekers with their career choices.
Note: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I receive a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
Help Scout's Main Website
Nick Francis On LinkedIn
Download The Transcript
Join Thousands Of Listeners
Click The Button To The Right To Join Thousands Of Listeners Who Are Getting Tips On How To Work Remotely From Experts, CEOs And Entrepreneurs